Revision as of 23:14, 17 October 2014 by Leighla (Talk | contribs)



  • Experimentally Validated BioBrick Parts
  • Documented the Characterization of those Parts in the "Main Page" Section of the Part's/Device's Registry Entry
  • New Parts have been Submitted to the iGem Parts Registry
  • Our project may have implications for safety and ethics. We described more ways in which these have been taken into consideration in the design and execution of our project on our Safety page.


  • Improved the Function and Characterized Existing BioBrick Part
    • We changed the spacer of BBa_K1218011 and characterized the specificity of the endogenous CRISPR-Cas9 system
    • We added the M13ori and submitted the new part BBa_K1445001
  • Collaborated with CSU Fort Collins